The Intelligent Network
- Provides a high-level member’ organisation that brings together exclusively C-level executives from the carrier, service provider, cloud and content community.
- Delivers a platform for open discussion on strategic issues impacting on the carrier and service provider business and networks and an opportunity for executives to gain a shared understanding on common areas of interest and where possible to forge a common agenda.
- Offers a strategic think tank for developing new ideas, strategies and business models.
- Promotes and facilitates member networking and opportunities to do business through member meetings.
- Provides a platform where joint intelligence and research can be collected through the group on common areas of interest and to be used to e.g. benchmark
- Two meetings are run annually for member executives. These meetings combine peer-to-peer group discussion on many of the strategic issues and challenges facing the industry with presentations to the group from other organisations within the industry.
Next meeting: 2 October 2018, Amsterdam
Membership and Members
Member Companies Include: Aqua Comms, BCE Nexxia, BT, Colt, Deutsche Telekom, Gulf Bridge International (GBI), GTT, IDT Telecom, Interoute, OTEGlobe, PCCW Global, Sparkle, Telenor, Telia Carrier, Telekom Malaysia, Telstra, Telus Partner Solutions, Telefonica Business Solutions, Turk Telekom International
Additional Companies Who Have Participated: 20th Century Fox, Alibaba, Amazon Web Services, Akira Partners, ESL Gaming, Goldman Sachs, Facebook, JP Morgan Chase, Limelight, Microsoft, McKinsey, Netflix, Uber, Yahoo
The Intelligent Network is open to members only. Members must be at executive level within their organisation and meet certain criteria. An annual subscription charge for membership applies.
Rachel Jones has over 20 years’ extensive experience in publishing and events and over 15 years’ experience working in the telecommunications sector.
In 2000, she co-founded TelCap, publisher of Capacity magazine, the leading global wholesale telecommunications publication and the holder of Capacity Conferences and International Telecoms Week (ITW).
Rachel developed the portfolio of Capacity Conferences and was responsible for the conception, development and commercialisation of each of the events – Capacity North America, Capacity Europe, Metro Connect, Capacity CEE, Capacity Latin America, Capacity Balkans, Capacity Middle East, Capacity Asia, Capacity Africa, Capacity Central America, Capacity Caribbean.
Rachel was instrumental in the launch of ITW (International Telecoms Week) in 2008 from conception to creation to delivery. In 2010 Rachel left TelCap after its sale to Euromoney Institutional Investor.
Prior to forming TelCap, Rachel was head of conferences at Risk Publications (now Incisive Media).